Dallas First 48 Watch : Another homicide in Brandon Mill Apartments.

DEVELOPING ---
At 12:05 p.m., a 911 call went out for a shooting in the 8000 block Marvin D. Love Freeway, in the Brandon Mills Apartments located near Red Bird Mall. We have just confirmed with Dallas Fire-Rescue that they are treating victim for gun shot wounds.THIS IS DEVELOPING. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.



UPDATE : We don't have much info on this homicide but 21 year old Johnny McGowan was gunned down in Brandon Mills Apartments.CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Johnny McGowan Homicide


Rest in Love Brother. Peace and Love to this mans family and friends.


McGowan, Johnny "Lil Don Don" 21. Survived by 2 sons, Zimauri & Zidarium; 1 daughter, Zion; mother, Janice McGowan-Daniels, father, Johnny McGowan and second mother, Carolyn Bell. Wake- Thursday, June 2 from 6-7 pm at Golden Gate- 4155 S. R.L. Thornton Frwy. Funeral- Friday, June 3 at 11 am at New Birth C.O.G.I.C.- 2755 Gibbs Williams, Dallas, TX. To share tributes


http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/obituary.aspx?n=johnny-mcgowan-lil-don-don&pid=151449188

Comments

  1. R.I.P To My Nigga Lil Donnie,Imy Bro...U Was Like My Brother..We Were Alike In So Many Wayz...Damn.......
    4rm Ya Nigga....Jarret Rayshad Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. REST IN PEACE FRM YO HOOD NIGGA CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mannn remember when we met in da browns u was crazy as hell but koo as fck man R.I.P Donnie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man my nigga gone bro, I met him in 7th grade we played on the same basketball team and den we got cool. Imma miss that boy real talk and he was real 24/7!!!!!!!! R.I.P Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER PHOTO PLEASE EMAIL IT TO BREED@THEDAILYPHALANX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey brother be in rest in peace,gud luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. i still cant believe this.. im just pissed off right now.. my nigga gone be missed.. i just feel for the kids.. ima misz my kinfolk.. love you famz.. i just want you too stay up bm..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love and miss my cousin so much, he was a good dude he just got caught up, I am having a hard time getting over this but God has so seen me through, please young men and women learn from this and watch the company in which you keep cause not everyone who says they are for you are. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive been askin everybody what happen and no body seems to no nothin .don don from what i seen was cool .i just meet him this year threw a friend .it seem one day we sayn whats up for today and he was gone the next rip don don sincerly RED

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man Im Still Here Bro....Just As The Days Pass by I Think About U Everyday...Imy,ILY, & I'll Never For Get U Man I Promise...
    R>I>P & Merry Christmas From Ya Bestfriend
    JARRET RAYSHAD SIMPSON

    ReplyDelete
  11. rip to my hood nigga donnie...lil clee

    ReplyDelete
  12. RIP YUNG DON DON MY BIGG BRO FA LIFE NIGGA BUT FUKK A NIGGA NAME ZAKK n DRAMON U SHOOT MY NIGGA

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss u so much dun dun....tears but i no u n a better place....a goon gone to soon....

    ReplyDelete
  14. As long as its been I will neva forget my first my love my all u r a king to me and ur 3 we love u bby

    ReplyDelete
  15. oohwee dun dun I missing day by day wishing nyou was still here so we can get bared up like old times man dis still mess with me ....people mite forgot bout you but I haven't in never will you gon but never forgot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rip love u ..missing u like krazy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today is the day my boii was killd.i miss his smile i love you donny

    ReplyDelete
  18. From: Ricco Moore
    RIP Lil bro. We all wish that u were still here, we know that you are In a better place. We miss u man rt..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rip Johhny gave me my first Tattoo at focus in the Bathroom 6th gradee rip Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love and miss u alot my friend...Cookie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to exercise your right of freedom of speech. We value that right here at The Daily Phalanx.

We will not accept spam.